Vector has implemented a fully certified QMS system since April 2002. The system today conforms to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. The Quality Manager enforces the quality policy in the entire whole organization, using Vector’s software systems.
The following sub-systems are used:
- Controlled documentation revisions
- Non-conformities and cause analysis
- Company forms (e-forms and digital paper forms)
- Meetings (digital paper)
- Issue tracking
- Production life cycle
- Accounting and budget control
- Messages and Document Management
Vector is certified to ISO 9001:2015 by Lloyds Register and CYCERT. Moreover, Vector Shipboard Planned Maintenance software has been awarded with operational certificates by Lloyds Register.
VECTOR MARINE SOFTWARE QUALITY POLICY
Vector Marine Software Quality Policy is:
All Vector Marine Software employees are committed to produce and supply customers with products complinant with the agreed specifications and applicable requirements, as well as designing new products and services meeting their needs and expectations.
In particular, the company is committed to:
- Accomplish the accepted agreements
- Behave honestly, consistently and sincerely to the customers
- Focus on the customers directly investigating the complaints and predicting their desires and theis requirements
- Invest in personnel training and development
- Constantly improve the products and services quality with the active participation of the employees
- Constantly improve performance by making better resource handling
In order to ensure the implementation of the above Quality Policy, the company developed and installed a Quality Management System based on the International Standard EN ISO 9001:2015.
Management is committed to supporting the Quality Management Officer, in order to operate the Quality Management System efficiently amd cover its purposes.
Every employee is committed, using the training provided and the means available to him, to follow the Quality Management System Procedures and contribute to to his constant consolidation and improvement.