Choose and contract the right business
Handles cargo/voyage estimates, based on fixed or actual parameters, allowing offers, counter offers, contract preparation and issuing of final fixture note.
Collected data is available for comparison with operational results.
Features & Modules
Easy and rapid calculation of voyage costs and estimated Profit/Loss of a voyage through Integrated distance table & chart- based distance calculation
- Automatic estimation of port and canal cost.
- Calculation of heating consumption and cleaning expenses
- Predefined commissions for charterer/broker, or manual input thereof.
- Worldscale support
- Usage of predefined commissions for charterers and brokers, or manual input thereof.
Offers / Terms
Automatic creation of documents; offer forms and company terms, including details about:
- Cargo (cargo options, comments, previous options)
- Ports (load options, discharge options, port history)
- Rates (flat, demurrage, historical rates)
- Terms (previous clauses, company-specific clauses, standard clauses)
- Commission (broker, charterer, last cargo’s commission, commission history, comments)
- Netpas distance table
- BP distance table
- Open e-chart distance calculation
Parameters for the Profit/Loss calculation of each voyage are defined either per fleet, per group of vessels or for specific vessels.
The following data is defined:
- Bunker consumption (3 speeds supported). Values are either user-defined or can be automatically calculated as an average of past values resulting from the Operations Manager module
- Bunker expenses
- User definable values or averages calculated from historical values of previous purchases.
- Operating Expenses (OPEX)
- Operating expenses can be introduced as a fixed value or calculated from Annual Budget, Current Quarter Budget or an average of a definable period, with data coming from the Finance Manager module
- Capital Expenses (CAPEX)
- User definable or monthly allocation from the Finance Manager module
- TCE Break Even (Time Charter Equivalent)
- User definable or as a total of OPEX+CAPEX
- In each case all data used in previous calculations is available to the user.
Port / Canal / OPA Expenses
Data for Ports and Canals can be:
- User defined per vessel class and cargo situation (laden /ballast) or
- Automatically calculated as an average of the last visits/passages during the past Y days
- Canal differentials and OPA expenses are tracked.
Market data either own or competitor’s data can be recorded and are available for future queries during the Chartering process.
The Source of Requirement and the Type of Trade are recorded for further use in the Chartering Workflow.
Supported Types of Trade:
- Contract of Affreightment
- Time Charter
- Supports creation of standard contracts
- Supports creation of a library of clauses which can be used to build specific contacts
- Supports the contract approval cycle.
- Integrates with Operation charter-party definition.
- Event-based connectivity to operations follow -up
- Freight collection
- Connection to messaging system
Supports multiple scenarios, to be run and printed so that to identify best parameters.