Vector has implemented a fully certified QMS system since April 2002. The system today conforms to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard. The Quality Manager enforces the quality policy in the entire whole organization, using Vector’s software systems.
The following sub-systems are used:
- Controlled documentation revisions
- Non-conformities and cause analysis
- Company forms (e-forms and digital paper forms)
- Meetings (digital paper)
- Issue tracking
- Production life cycle
- Accounting and budget control
- Messages and Document Management
Vector is certified to ISO 9001:2008 by TUV Rheinland. Moreover, Vector Seaboard Planned Maintenance software has been awarded with operational certificates by major classification societies, Lloyds Register, DNV, ABS.